Sunday, February 08, 2009

What time is it?

Time for shut eye san....

Grandma is still very disturbed about the fact that Megat has these scars close to his eyes. She kept asking me if this was eye gunk and I keep telling her that it is just his skin without the fur. He may have been in a fight before and something horrible must have happened. Its too bad> he would look much more handsome if he has fur there :)

I have completed the 2nd dose of Eprex 3 weeks ago but he is till on sub q. Dr S said I would have to bring him for a review in 2 months so he would be going to the vet again in early March. He is getting more and more sleepy though he still drinks water from his cup enthusisatically, even after his sub q sessions. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:46 PM

    One of my cats has been on twice weekly Sub-Q since 2003. Creat is within normal range but it does not mean its kidneys are normal.

    Now my cats blood tests are at AC. Same Vetscan ALT/ALP/BUN/CRE/GLU/TP but $50+. My preferred vet is Dr H. That's substantial savings for routine checks 3-4x a yr for my 4 kidney cats. My cats were given Eprex when PCV dipped below 15%.

    Cats switched from Hill's k/d to Waltham's Renal Care with no problem. Thanks for advice.

    ReplyDelete