Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time to play

Is it time to play? Huh? Is it?

Okok. Open this cupboard door. THIS one...

Let me open it up for you. You are so S..L..O..W..




Toro's usual song and dance when he knows its time to get out Da Bird as he gets to fly in the air doing cartwheels (his fav). He always looks at me meaningfully and would even meow plaintively so I would follow. he would then lead me to THIS cupboard door only and wait, looking at me with his blue eyes. When he hears me saying, " Toro..Toro..Toro", he knows it time to play :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:03 PM

    Hi San,

    Can you pls post a photo of Da Bird :) ? I've heard of the fun cats have with this toy. Where did you get yours and how much did it cost?

    Thanks a lot!

    cheers,
    MightyMouse

    ReplyDelete