Saturday, August 09, 2014

National Day

.
Today is our National Day. We will be 49 years old. I am only 8 years old. The country must be furry old and I hope it will still be here fur a long time yet. We are not wearing red and white collars as san did not get us any. Cousin r, our sitter asked san yesterday as she knows we have special collars for each special occasion. 
On the personal front, my poo troubles seemed to have left me and I do not have any more grass hanging from my err... behind. San gave me some Duphalac two days ago. But san says we do not know yet if my stomach has settled down or just resting for a bit. I have not eaten grass for 3 days already as san says she needs to make sure all the old grass is out. 
I aam also feeling better and san and I have been sitting together at night before I go to sleep. I usually sit here for half and hour before I tell san it's time for bed.
I am always vigilant. Today is National Day and there would be fireworks and a parade. San tell me that we can't hear anything from where we live but sometimes people fire crackers where we live.  That is as scary as fireworks!

At this point, we must apologise to Katnip Lounge mommy as san had accidentally deleted our previous National Day post when she wanted to add another picture. Thanks for the nice comment about having catnap today. I hope san still has some!


2 comments:

  1. We send our best purrs for a Happy National Day!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy National Day! But those dreadful fireworks. There are lots of fireworks on our two special days and I hide under the bed. Do hope your troubles are over, Tanaka. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete