Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tuesday on Wednesday

This problem has been plaguing us for years. I have a real fear that Bujang would fall through the hammock or worse, Megat. I bought this cat tree for Bujang when he was only about 1 year old and now he is 10. The company that brought in this cat tree is no longer bringing in any more of this kind. So drastic measures have to be taken. Either I dismantle everything and buy them a new cat tree that is not so much fun sans hammock or I try to save the hammock.
 What are you going to do san? This is my favourite place.
All done. Sister N said she would try to see if she can save the hammock and I was to buy some quilted material. So last Friday, I went to Spotlight and got the ONLY quilted material available. It was pink and red! But I thought Bujang likes pink and red anyway, so it should be ok.
 On Tuesday afternoon.
Sister N brought back the finished product as Bujang spent the weekend wondering where the hammock was. He looked at the hammock on the chair. 
b: Hmmmm... I don't think so....
The finished product. We decided to warp the hammock from the outside so  it would still have the kitty smell. Bujang is very particular about things like this and very suspicious of new objects. 
Now it was only a matter of time...
....


....


....



....
Last night
 TA-DAA!


 Ok. Its quite comfortable.
I think it will hold my weight.
zzzz......

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent story! It would have been a real shame if Bujang had lost his favourite spot!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:54 PM

    beautiful reunion!!!!! all of u are angels!! cat aunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely repair job! Now Bujang has his hammOck back and all comfy again. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete