Sunday, September 22, 2013

Easy Peasy Sunday

     On Easy Peasy Sunday I did some
               stretching....but yesterday
            i did some investigationssss....
   
I needed to make sure that all our food arrived safely ...
     
        And all of my bruffer Megat's medications are safe ...then
       I rested for a bit before I played wif 
      
Da Bird. I flew about a bit but since san was by herself she could not take any offur my wonderful flying pikshurs buy I had a wonderful time. I also managed to take a walk outside. 
and paid a visit to my bruffer Toro at grandma's jasmine pot. 
All in all I had a purty good weekend of playing and resting and offur cos my favorite ....investigationssss. 
In other news the other kitties just had a lazeabout weekend. 
San? Well after playing and walking and making sure effuryone was ok, she rested. 
Have a good Sunday effuryone. 

4 comments:

  1. IT looks like you've had a great weekend, Tanaka-Chan! We're taking it pretty easy at this end too.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty wonderful Sunday, Tanaka-Chan. Enjoy your easy, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had a very bus time but a productive one. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would San do without you Tanaka? Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete