Saturday, May 25, 2013

New things for old

Bujang likes sleeping with grandma but the bed is too small for the both of them.  So after much deliberation I thought the best thing is just to get him his own bed so both if them would have the space. 
But for Bujang everything is a soap opera and he was extremely cautious about about it. I hope in a week he would decide the bed is not going to bite him:)

I also got the amigos 2 new fountains, made of porcelain and glass. I had to change the pump and as the pump only has one setting for the volume of water that rushes in and out, the fountain is a little startling. 
I thought the kitties would not take to it but Ms Akira was unfazed. After the initial shock of not seeing our usual plastic cat-it, she drank quite happily from it. 
So did Tanaka and Megat came close but I think today he might make it as he likes drinking from a water fountain. 
 
Of course Bujang would have no part of the change. He would take about one or two weeks to finally decide that it would not hurt him :) I would just have to wait and see. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your new drinking fountain! I would love to have one. And Bujang? I do hope you settle soon in your new bed. Lucky you to have your very own bed. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bujang is so funny. So strong and manly in so many ways, yet so cautious also!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE thought the tiny bed was for Grandma, MOL!!!

    ReplyDelete