Thursday, May 30, 2013

Finally - A Walk

san, I do not mind a little rain. CAn we go for a walk this evening? Like NOW?
We have not been able to walk downstairs for many days because of rain in the evenings. But yesterday we braved a slight drizzle and made our way. 
Ever cautious, Bujang made sure that everything was ok before we went onto the grass. 
This was what he saw. He stared out for a few minutes and listened to the evening noises of children running home from school and the workers keeping planks and tins. He was not perturbed by the noise, much to my surprise. 
Bujang ate some grass and then a woman came to talk to us. She asked me if I was Malay and when I said 'yes', she asked me why was it that I was able to walk a dog. She was surprised when I told her I was walking my cat. 'So big?!' she exclaimed looking at Bujang who was calmly chomping away. 

I am a cat! PUHLEEZE!

1 comment:

  1. The lady thought you were a dog, Bujang? She clearly needs glasses!!!!!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete