Saturday, January 07, 2012

Ms Akira on Saturday

Ms Akira cuddling up :)
Quiet Saturdays with my cat Ms Akira is always special...

This morning I thought I would see how the new diet is working. I bought her Royal Canin Sensitivity and she has been eating it for about 3 weeks now.
Its working rather well as her fur is growing on the previous bald spots. The pink sections are where her bald spots were before. She used to lick all her fur off it! Then she had tiny scabs where she had bitten through her skin.
These sections now have fur. They used to be quite bald.
I am quite pleased about this and I am sure Ms Akira is quite relieved. She likes the new kibble and would finish all of it by evening.
I am very encouraged at this new fur growth and also am relieved that I do not have to give her the anti-depression pills. I hope more fur grows soon. Maybe she not stressed out living in her room. It may only be she is allergic to the food I had given her before. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

  1. I am SO SO glad that she is growing new furs. My girl pulled out a lot of her furs along her back and tail and lower tummy but the Vet diagnosed her allergies and it got better but she had to take steroids once every 6 weeks or so.

    xoxoxox Mom Carole

    ReplyDelete