Friday, December 30, 2011

WHAT!!

Really? So now we don't have it?!!
I bought for the amigos a new cat fountain made of made of stainless steel and then today I got mail from mythreecats that they had their package sent back to them. It seems our post had tried to deliver our package and sent us a notice on 30th November and since there was no reply from us, they had sent back the package!! We were flabbergasted as we did not get any notice at all!! We sent an enquiry to the post and we are now waiting their reply.

We only have plastic fountains here that I can find and the plastic smells after a few years! We were all very disappointed with our mail service.

2 comments:

  1. That is so, so, SO annoying! Will they be able to send it back to you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 AM

    WHAT?? I got the same problem, once. I called SP when expected parcel did not arrive & was informed that a note was left in our mail box (no such note) when there was no one home (so not true as one of our stay-in helpers would be in). I went down to SP and collected my parcel. I think problem was with the local delivery agency.

    ReplyDelete