Friday, December 23, 2011

TGIF

Here I am helping san put up the Christmas decorations on our wall as I am Santa's helper. I held onto the felt snowflake while she put some sticky tape on it.
This was what our wall looked like and I inspected it from afar to tell san if the decorations were straight. (Also I wanted to see just what to do if I wanted to play wif them later when san was not looking)
san also put up our new lights outside so Ms Akira could have her own Christmas tree. san says the lights look like a tree so we did not have to stick on any more decorations. I was purty glad as I was tired by then. We had never put up Christmas decorations before but san was saying that she kept seeing words like 'santr,' ' truck', and 'conesw' when she was doing word verifications for comments so she decided to put some up this year :)

Anyway I like all celebrations cos we get new collars and san always has the fairy lights on outside. It cheers up the house and corridor as the days are always dark because of the rainy season.

1 comment: