Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easy Peasy Sunday

Tanaka heard the laundry man and quickly looked up to see if we needed anything to be carried to him. Tanaka likes laundry days as the man talks to him and calls him 'The Golden Cat". :)
Whats that?

Bujang likes lazing about with grandma. This is his fav mattress. We have several of different colours but he likes the pink the best. When he was a very young cat, his favourite ball was a red wool one and he likes the red catnip fish. I thought cats are colour-blind to red though ...hmmm

Ms Akira spent the sunday on my lap. This is HER favourite position. She can stay like thsi for hours if I do not persuade her to get down so I do not get cramps.
Ms Akira: I deserve to sit there. san puts me in the room all day by myself.

san: She is very affectionate and would very often tidy me up and groom me :)


Btw we had to change our router again and has been without internet connection for several days. We hope all are well with all our friends.

1 comment: