Monday, April 04, 2011

Make My Day Monday

Getting san to brush and brush and brush my coat... Sitting with san afterwards, so she can brush me again later...
Walking to the front door...
and back again...


There are not many things that gives me as much joy as being brushed again and again. A kitty must always be spick and span, especially when we get older and I am close to 15 years old. I have trained san very well and she knows how to brush my coat and also which brush to use. I like this pink one as it has soft bristles.


Of cos it makes san's day when I walk up to the door and then back again as she thinks all exercise is good exercise and she thinks I have become much more brave these days. I used to avoid the door before as I was afraid she would close it and I would be on the outside. That ws how she found me a long time ago. My previous family decided I ws not for them and they put me in the carpark. So when I now go to the door, san is always proud of me and she tells me I am a good brave kitty.


I think I am :)

1 comment:

  1. YOu are a brave and dear kitty who is precious to your mom and to all of us because you are a kitty.

    Hugs and love to you sweetest one.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete