Friday, April 22, 2011

Ms Akira's Good Friday morning

I thought it would be good to allow Ms Akira some morning time out. As the boys were in my room looking at the pigeons outside the window, it was a good opportunity as everyone would be happy.
She decided to sit quietly with me by the door. She is by nature a quiet cat who loves contempation and meditation although she also loves running after ribbons at night.
For Ms akira every opportunity is an occasion for grooming...
and looking at the world from the safety of her house...
Then she decided to take a risk and put her head out the window. My heart skipped a beat but I thought it better to allow her this than pull her inside immediately as she might get freaked out and may not want to sit here again. But after a minute, she decided to put her head in again and got down. PHEW! As I was sitting with her on the table (where this cat seat was) I was not too scared that she might slip out as she does not really like the outside and would prefer sitting on my lap the whole day if she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment