Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Minah Void Deck

Minah surveying her kingdom...
is looking good.

She knows how best to display her beauty.
She is still very fascinated with Bujang and followed him about yesterday. He was curious although not very pleased that she showed no respect for space. He doesn't know of course that he was probably the trespasser here.
Well it is my space. By the way, do you have something good to eat, like tuna kibble?
While you're looking for my reward, let me show you my left side...
and right side...

Minah, unlike FatBoy, insists on maintaining her rounded self although she is quite particular about what she eats. Some of the residents keep asking us if she is pregnant and would not believe my explanation of sterilised cat! She is calm and looks aftre herself very well. I think she would be about 7 years old now.

The old aunty who feeds her during the weekends, did think of bringing her when she moves house but after some advice from us (Cousin R and I) decided it would be best to leave Minah where she is. Eventhough she said she would keep Minah indoors but cat food and vets would be too much for her I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment