Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Adventures Outside



It was rather gloomy yesterday and so I thought it was not wise to bring Bujang downstairs for a walk.. However, Bujang followed me about the house, wide-eyed and eager so I had to bring him downstairs and I was quite relieved that it didn't rain although it thundered for quite a bit. As though he knew that he might be rushed upstairs at any minute, he meowed impatiently to be out of the carrier and once out, literally ran to the grass and started munching! He made no attempt to dilly-dally unlike other days. We also had a visitor yesterday.
I am amazed that this kitty did not fall off his ledge!
Close-up of Curious Kitty...

Curius Kitty used to live with several other cats. I am afraid I did not see the others at the window and I am afraid that the family had given up on their other cats. I do not know this for sure but there used to be a tux and a calico cat that always stared at us on our walks. I do not know what the family had done to their pet cats or what had happened. I only know that the auntie told me they had a pregnant cat and had asked the auntie if she wanted to adopt one of the would-be kittens However they also told her that they would put up their kitties for adoption. But I do not know if this actually happened.

This is one of the new kitties who used to hang out at Putih's block. He came to visit and was very noisy as he was hungry. He was not sterilised yet and I think he was newly abandoned as he was thin. This was the culprit who had made all that noise that someone had complained to the auntie about 'her' cat! He ate quite a lot of kibble. Poor Kitty! He allowed me to give him the food and came when he actaully saw the kibble but I did not make an attempt to pet him as he was not familiar with me. I guess now he would make up a part of the Wild Bunch.

1 comment:

  1. It is always sad to see abandoned kitties. We just can't understand how people can be so cruel...

    ReplyDelete