Monday, March 08, 2010

A Love Story ...

Minah looking at Bujang from across the concrete floor...:)
My cat Bujang who has attracted the attention of the neighbourhood Minah...

Minah liked following Bujang about. she would meow when she sees him and would go about her mission of making sure he sees her with a determination of a Sergeant Major. Maybe she knows he would not be able to hurt her as he is always on the leash. Maybe she is bored :) I really have yet to figure out why she is so interested in Bujang.


Btw I got a letter from the AVA asking me to register my dog. They even congratulated me on getting a dog and threatened that it was an offence to keep a dog without a license. They invited me to send them an email if I have any enquiries and I did. I told them I did not have a dog and would never be able to get one. Bujang looks a little like a dog when he is on his leash and he has been mistaken for one - from far away :) They have yet to send me a reply :) "Your cat is bigger than some dogs," Dr S once told me. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment