Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Storm...

The villian...
The heroine...
Ms Akira was very agitated and fought with her rug after being chased by Tanaka in the living room...
She rolled on it...
And stomped on it...
And bit it...
and then decided to...
take a break...
She groomed herself to calmness...

I heard a great battle being fought in the living room. Hissed flew and screams broke the still morning air. Then a blur of white entered the computer room followed by a dizzying flash of orange. I yelled a battle-cry and they both stopped. So I immediately told the orange flash to get out of the room and incarcerated him in my room. The white blur sat on her chair and told me the story of the big fight. I advised her to write it all down and we would discuss the damges later. The white blur agreed and settled down to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Were you REALLY THAT naughty, Tanaka, or was Ms. Akira being a bit of a drama queen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 AM

    New name for Tanaka? Storm is good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually is other name is Rocket and that is really what he is :)He would be on Ms Akira's scent like a rocket, focussed and precise.

    ReplyDelete