Thursday, November 26, 2009

Neighbourhood cats

This is a very fat tux I saw when I went to the doc for cough. She is VERY fat and her fur very silky. The people seem to like her alot and she seems to feel the most comfortable in front of another clinic LA. I think its because one of the assistants in that clinic loves cats and works for MCats, a cat shelter in T. Here she is eating some orijen on one of my bills :)

She would aonly allow me to take her profile and she has a most distinguished one. these 2 pics are blurry cos its taken with my handphone.
This is Minah and she is looking fat and healthy if a little dirty. But she is fierce and tolerates no messing around so no one has been able to clean her up.
Here Minah was contemplating some Christmas shopping. At least I had some use for the junk mail.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Minah looks great. But calico cats are reputed to be tough and feisty. Mine may be small but she is totally unafraid of my fat ginger boy when he comes over to bully her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete