Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hot Water Bottle

Let me get comfortable...
Oh yeah...


For the last two weeks Megat has taken a liking to settling on my chest to rest and nap. He used to do this in the first few weeks of living with us. Even though he still had lice and he was none too clean, I allowed him this as I thought it would settle him much more quickly and he could settle down and hang out with the boys much more easily, which he did.

However, after a few months of this, he decided that he would take the amigo house by storm and found other places to hang.

Last year I had cough and it helped me quite a lot to have this warm bundle on my chest. I had forgotten he did this last year. For the past week I have been having a nasty cough and lo and behold, Megat sits on my chest for short periods of the time, mostly at night when the day gets colder. He is alot better than a hot water bottle :) I now have antibiotics, cough medicine etc but nothing beats a black cat on your chest for comfort.

1 comment: