Saturday, January 28, 2006

Saturday naps



Today my 2 cats are perfect angels. They have not been rampaging and tearing my house apart. Each asleep in their own private corners. Akira in the cubby hole in the computer room, sometimes up on the top of my bookcase and sometimes on my lap and up to my chest as I am at the computer. The lengths some cats go to for a good snooze is amazing. Bujang is peacefully napping on the cat sofa, in his snuggies and just sprawling in the middle of the living room floor. I think it's just saturday cat naps. I have bought them some new stuff to eat , not the nutro complete care kibble but something totally different. Bujang took one sniff at it and he went back to sleep. Akira..well..she is not as finicky and has eaten a few pieces of it. But I guess she is also not as enthusiastic. Well the more slim they will get then.

No comments:

Post a Comment