Sunday, January 29, 2006

CNY cheer and all a good night

After I fed my cats 1/2 a can of Tuna and smoked fish, I thought I should go see whether the cats downstairs were safe from CNY cheer like fireworks, too enthusiastic children and litter. I am glad to say that all was well except they were looking very hungry - their voices were very loud and complaining. :( I think the 'cat lady' was busy with her own CNY cheer so I went up again and got some catfood - wet as well as dry, and gave them some. They were very chatty as they ate and actually head- butted me some. So we sat and chatted and they ate quietly instead of looking right and left as though afraid someone would hurt them. I fed the calico, the tiger tabby (who is bigger than Bujang!) and a black cat. We sat for a bit to take in the night air and later I cleared up the place and threw the paper plates and said goodbye. They meowed a little and proceeded to clean themselves up. I guess everyone was quite full and would stay put and be safe for the night. When I came home, my two cats greeted me at the door and followed me to the bath. I wore my new red pjs (as its CNY) and they both stared at me in shock. Too dressy I guess. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment