Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Pet Stroller Excitement

The cat stroller that I ordered from USA arrived today. I was out so didn't receive it from the postman. But as soon as I got home, I saw it in the living room. One of my cats was sitting on the box. They always know if something belongs to them. But then I think they think everything belongs to them. :)
It needed some assembly and so I got into it almost immediately. It took me 30 minutes to puzzle out all the pictures and parts (thank god for the pictures) and like magic! it all came together quite nicely. My cats helped me quite alot with the fixing of the stroller and in no time they were doing quality control! They walked in cautiously, sniffing at everything and finally as a gesture of approval, they both sat in the carrier and then started to play "I'm King of the Castle". I'm glad they were not afraid of it at all but jumped right into action. I have to out up some pics soon just because it's so cute. My elbows have been hurting as I have been carrying Tux to the park in the hard carrier. Now I hope not to feel the sharp pains anymore and Tux can still go for walks at the park. My only worry is someone might steal the whole stroller while I am walking my cat! Hmmm...I think I have to dissemble the whole thing before I walk Tux. I guess I have to practise all that to get it down to 5 mins or less but it's worth it. Some people have the habit of carrying off other people's stuff just because it is left there unguarded and I don't think I can run after them with my cat on a leash.

2 comments:

  1. hey, whats a cat stroller? *curious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cat stroller is like a pram. It has 2 parts - the lower part has 4 sets of wheels and 2nd part is a detachable carrier. So instead of me carrying my plastic carrier with a 6 kg cat, I put him in the stroller and push him to where I want him to be - like a pram :) I can take him for walks or to the park in the stroller and then walk him on a leash. It's very useful as I think both my elbow joints are really stressed out from carrying Bujang's carrier and I sometimes cannot stretch my arms out fully. I will try to get a pic of the stroller here so you can see it. If you want the link, then you just have to leave me a note and I will give you the link. I like it very much.It's really great except people would give you the usual weird looks.

    ReplyDelete