Saturday, December 17, 2005

First day Jitters

This is my first blog ever. I know I don't have much to say and possibly won't be able to say that very well. My Tuxedo cat is on diet but that is not going well. I keep giving him diet portions and he keeps growing more chunky. Thank goodness he has long legs. I think this gives him the illusion of being a well-proportioned and handsome Tuxedo. I would enter him in one of those cat contests under Portly Cats but he will only bite the judges. He is not only err..portley but also discerning and would not tolerate being stretched for show. I am getting him a pet stroller and so would be able to bring him to the park without having to stop 3 times along the way. YES, he is THAT heavy, except I don't know if he would die of embarrassment - a cat in a stroller! What would people think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment