Friday, September 13, 2019

Guest Kitty

 Guest Kitty Peanut
Bujang and Peanut out to the park

We have not been blogging much this week as we have a guest kitty. san's friend asked if we can take care of her 2.5 month kitty for a bit and san said yes. We told san that we were already crowded and we didn't have space but she said its ok since it was only for a week. we promised san that we will also chip in but we are cats and we didn't intend to do as we promised.

When the kitty came we hissed a bit and Akira slapped him when he went too near her. Even Rez was afraid of the new kitty and he kept to himself for 2 whole days in the room until san made him come outside and even then  he hid in the bedroom. san was surprised as Rez is the gangsta kitty but I guess he was not so brave after all.

Only I, Bujang, was not afraid and although I hissed at him I did not beat him up and we nose kissed a little so I allowed him to sit with me in my stroller and even gave him space to look at the scenery. He behaved well and I had to discipline him twice only. 

He is very small and likes to jump and play. He eats and drinks milk a lot and he is already bigger than when he first came. I hope his mama would not mind getting a fatter kitty when she picks him up tomorrow. His name is Peanut. I don't think I like that name at all.

san is looking for Totoro as he said he was already here for a few months already. But of cos he didn't give any clues and only said that "mama will know". san thinks he should do better! So san is cat-sittng as before Megat came to our house, but san sent him away to boarding and now he is living with another family. san is thankful as his new family loves him and treats him well eventhough he is now female and called Ren. At least san gave him the name.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad we visited your blog as we wondered when we saw the mention on FB! Peanut looks sweet!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete