Saturday, March 10, 2018

Saturday at home


Yesterday Rezki told Fern that he was afraid that I might not love him. I was thinking about that and thought possibly it’s because I keep telling him to leave the others alone when he disturbs their rest. Possibly it’s time to think about what happens to a cat like this in a houseful of senior cats. I had thought of rehoming him to a house with younger cats so he can play with cats that has the  same level of energy now that his kidneys are fine. Then I think that perhaps that would be foolish as he is used to us and he has worked very hard to be where he is. And not many people would send him to acupuncture nor do tcm and reiki. Also he would be truly upset if he has to go. I would need to rethink my strategy to integrate him into senior family life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment