Friday, March 09, 2018

Finally Friday Family

I was just looking at some pictures from 2015 and came across this set of pictures or blog headers that I had over the years and the cats that came and went to the bridge. I started this blog in 2005, and we are now about 12 years old. Many of the Singapore bloggers have stopped blogging and went into FB and such. I myself now have a FB page when I started to do rescue and adoption with Jeffrey Boy, now Cody. But increasingly I have thought of friends far and near who have lost many cats and dogs and even hamsters and one tortoise. I thought it would be nice to see my family as well. This is surprisingly not a sad journey (I thought I would be much sadder)  but I am glad for each and every kitty that I used to have and still have.
My Rainbow cat Megat-Miracle cat, Ms Akira, Rainbow Totoro TunaBelly, Chairman Bujang and Scamp Tanaka

 Then when 2 of the family went to the bridge, we just had Chairman Bujang, Ms Akira, and Scamp Tanaka
In 2014, a new family member joined us. So we became Mellow-Yellow Tanaka, Chairman Bujang, Ms Akira and Big Sister Popsicle Poppy.
and as of 2016, we are now 5 again with Super Assistant Popps, Big Brother Tanaka, The Chairman Bujang, Warrior Cat Akira who found her groove back and of course Secret Agent Rezki.

I am glad that I have them all, past and present.

2 comments:

  1. Each and every cat is so very precious, bringing a special kindness and fun into our lives, adding colour and warmth and, eventually sadness when they leave. Remembering them with love and joy is the greatest tribute we can offer to them.

    12 years of blogging is very impressive. We will be celebrating out 10th Blogoversary in June. We think it is a shame that so many people have completely moved over to Facebook. We still so much enjoy reading blog posts.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:09 PM

    The cats are lucky to have you and you are lucky to meet them.

    I enjoy your posts! :D

    Sue

    ReplyDelete