Wednesday, December 27, 2017

To the vet we go...


My numbers are better this time. My weight has remained the same although san says I seem much heavier than usual. She is always telling tales. My Amyl and Lipase has gone down from June and so san is happy. The vet can still hear  my heart murmur but he says I am doing well and need only to go for my repeat echocardiogram next year. 

As you can see, my face is acting up again but the ice that san puts on my face every morning has been helpful. San has spoken to the vet about it and the vet has nothing new to recommend. So san has asked a Friend who is very knowledgeble for advice. So next week I will be eating and drinking out of glass instead of porcelain as she thinks it might be contact dermatitis. So she has bought some colloidal Silver for me as well as L-glutamine for my gut. My probiotics will come a little later as it’s out of stock. The vet did say that just eating raw fish is not good for any cat so san has bout me some cat multivits. One good thing was my numbers have gone lower and my creatinine is stable at 2.6. Also san is thinking of having giving me SubQ fluids as I am a little dehydrated but maybe not daily. I have also put on some weight at around 4.6 kg. 

I went for mine this morning. San was very nervous as the vet was checking my abdomen very firmly. San told him that I have not been eating well. I have lost 200g and is now 4.3 kg. My blood test came out very well and it’s only my creatinine that is the problem. But I am still stage 2. However my TP was 8.7 (the highest being 8.9) so the vet recommends (after san questioned him about it) that I get 250 ml twice a day. But san said that was too much for a cat who is only about 9 pounds or so. The vet then lowered it to 150 twice a week, like my brother Bujang. However Bujang is 10+ lbs and can take that. So finally san is giving me 50 ml three time a week. I had my first one just now, at home and it wasn’t too bad. So san will continue with this as mine is only dehydration which may be the reason why I am not eating well. 

1 comment:

  1. We are glad you both had good test results, and we know that San will make sure you get whatever you need to continue feeling good.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete