Saturday, December 16, 2017

Day Out Saturday...for some

Today we managed to get 3 cats outside. Here Tanaka and Popps were at the big park. Since both of them did not fancy walking on grass, they both had a ride in the pram. Popps had a lot to complain about but later relaxed. Tanaka was all eyes and ears. We managed about an hour outside which was good. 

Bujang always looks forward to our Saturday walks. He was all ready when I woke up and therefore I had breakfast on the run. These days however, the walks are short as he had discovered ...

that lifts were fun as well. I suspect these days he wants to go down just so he can take the lift up. He told Fern that ‘he wanted to go home by himself’. Of course I had to bring his paraphernalia home myself. 

Rez did not get to go outside at all as it was too hot to be out. But I got him the new Jackson Galaxy Air Drop. It has a retractable lure although I had a hard time with it (my arms are not long enough to press the button to retract the lure). But he had a fine time and I think he enjoyed himself biting  through the plastic feather. 


Akira of cos did not think all that physical execute to be in any way attractive and spent time sitting with me. 
All in all everyone had a nice time today. 

3 comments:

  1. IT looks like everyone got their dose of fun today!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to start Saturday. And your park looks very inviting for a stroll. It is very cold here with snow so we are happy to stay cozy indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely day for all of you. Fresh air and new sounds are always a treat.

    ReplyDelete