Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Mood

     
               Anticipation
Bujang received our surprise package this morning and after I had signed for it he expected me to open the package. I told him that it was from our friends in France, The Chans. He sat looking at me expectantly but I told him we will open it on Friday to welcome 2016.
He tried to show me his talons to persuade me that a gift should be opened immediately :))
I had to wait for him to relax for a bit and put the package away. He looked surprised but was later quite ok with us opening the package from #1 and The Chans later as I promised everyone will get a treat from the package. Thank you Chans for our really nice surprise. 
Bujang just hanging out on the bed in case I changed my mind. 

3 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

How nice of the Chans! And how nice of Bujang to agree to wait until Friday to open it.

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

We are so glad our package arrived in time for the New year. We hope you enjoy the contents!

Purrs,
The Chans (and #1 too)

Kari said...

Oh handsome boy! We could never resist your gorgeous face and lovely personality. Our Mum would give in right away!