Sunday, December 06, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday

I am posting first as I have been doing very well this week. I rested, lay on the cold floor in the middle of the living room and took walks along the corridor happily. Today I actually walked the length of my corridor. San said it was a great feat and I thought so as well. 
   
I didn't have to wear the collar for 2 nights. So on Friday I was released and then I ran round and round the living room for joy. I also chased Bujang and we played tag. Then we sat together at the front door looking at things. I had such a good time. But tonight San will make me wear the collar again as she said its ok to have 5 days plus 2 days rest now as we are doing well. 
I shocked San when I decided on pee on the grass yesterday. Usually I pee in the litter but I didn't think I wanted to do that. It was a new experience to pee on the grass but San told me that at home I have to do it in the litter. Then she saw a big rat running in the drain and she decided to bundle me up in the carrier and we went for a short ride on this park. It was ok as it was too hot to walk anyway. She was such a coward to be afraid of a rat! 
I wanted Akira to play with me but she screamed and hid under the bed. This meant that I would had timeout since I was not to disturb her. I don't know why she was so afraid of playing me with me although I must admit it was fun to run after her. I have much to think about as Fern told me that San wanted me to help her make Akira feel safe. I have much to think about. 
I have had a good week and yesterday I went for a ride in the carrier. San didn't bring me to my old neighbourhood as I told her I did not like that. We sat for a while at the playground but there were no children. It was quiet. I told Fern that I quite enjoyed the new smells and I saw some interesting things and some not so interesting things.  I also told Fern that I really like chicken. 
San said I should round off this entry. I must say life is more calm with the orange cat in the computer room since he is so naughty. I thought I should round off with what I told Fern this morning at reiki:

Fern; I felt that he was in a good mood and felt younger and active again. He said Akira is quite fun to play with and Akira is girly and gentle. 
Ya. That's me - girly and gentle. Why doesn't Tanaka understand that San?

2 comments:

  1. A good post, Amigos. It sounds like all of you are getting fun out of your days which is important. Tanaka-Chan, we think you are making progress even if it doesn't seem so at times.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    PS: Tanaka-Chan, Da Boys here. The girls here are the same. If we try to play with them, they scream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All in all, it sounds like things are going well at your house, Amigos! We, too, think that Tanaka is thinking and learning, even when these things happen.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete