Saturday, August 01, 2015

Saturday Easy

San told me to stay still so she could take pictures. She is staying in today instead offer meeting her idol Jackson Galaxy of 'My Cat from Hell' fame as she is not feeling furry well. In the early hours of Friday morning San woke up had had a terrible time throwing up and her vet told her to stay in to rest. She didn't have to give up her bloods to the vet though. But I thought I was a better doctor as I stayed wig her when she threw up and then I purred her to sleep. I am a good boy and I know what to do. 

She will be taking it easy today. 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Oh dear. Rest well and speedy recovery, San.

    the letter b

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful boy, Tanaka-Chan, and we are sure you are playing a big part in making San feel better. We are all purring for her to feel better quickly.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet, loving boy you are, Tanaka. We're sure you purr was most soothing cans comforting. Our Mum feels the same way as your mum. Several of the other blogging mums do too. We must keep a watch on their food. Tell San we will purr for her to. Sound vibrations will come her way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are brave and loving, Tanaka! We will send our best purrs to san to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete