Sunday, August 30, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday


Today I thought I should begin the entry. I am rather tired of wearing the collar and San told me that I was just under training. In a one week she would have a break and then I would have to wear it for 12 hour days. I think that's rather excessive. She said not so considering I have licked  the underside of my forearms as well.
Did you notice my new collar. My sisfur Akira also has a new one. San bought this sharp collar for Bujang and I but he has not worn his yet.  San said since I have my sharp collar on, I should be able to find an office job to pay for food. These beans fink they are too funny!
Yesterday I got to go down for a walk but we were surprised there were no pigeons to look at. San brought some cat food but there were no birds to feed. Then she saw this:
It seems we were not allowed to feed the birds anymore. However later on a sudden flurry of small birds came on the grass. San saw that someone was flinging bits of bread from the window. But it was no fun as I liked the pigeons best. 
I have been helping my doctor to model for cat massage. He didn't actually give me a real massage but went through the motions only. He said it was easy for the other people to see as I am a white kitty. 'But I don't care about cats needing massages ".  It was good fun though. Something else to do. 
We are gradually getting used to the idea of collars and sharing space but we still have some trouble with it. But San said it would get easier later on. We will see. 

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 PM

    Sharing space and collars are not furries favourites. Our Bagheera & Inky are 18 yrs old who have trouble coughing out hairballs, they wear soft collars. The collars were trimmed and adjusted till it was the best fit/weight for sleeping, eating and jumping off the bed and became second nature, so to speak. Inky's collar was removed recently. All the best Ms Akira. ; D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Akira, we can imagine how not fun it is to wear that big thing but it seems the trade-off is no pulling out of furs. Maybe you should think seriously about that? Tanaka-Chan, you do look spiffy in your new collar! Bujang, that's too bad about the birds. And Popps, you are of course a diva!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be very difficult time for you, dearest Akira. San is trying her hardest to help make things better. All of your friends send you their love and prayers.
    Kisses and cuddles for you from us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your new smart collar, Tanaka. But tell San you will not be going to work. We kitties have humans to send out to work to earn our money. We hope you get used to your collar soon, Akira. We want your skin to heal. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry you are not enjoying your collar, Akira, but we know that san is doing this to help you. We are purring and praying for your skin to heal and not bother you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi San I have been following your blog for years and it has been very informative. I am actually interested in the TCM treatment. My cat Abbie (8 yrs old) has constant constipation, and she has to be medicated daily. And the situation hasn't improved much for the past 2 months since she was put on medication. I am interested to try out TCM for her. Could you share the contact for the TCM doctor? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete