Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Tuesday Thots

       
This morning I came out of the room early.  I sat here with san by the door. It was quiet as my brother Tanaka was inside the room instead. We are taking turns. San told us that taking turns is important to build relationships. 
     
San told me that I'd I keep all my four paws on the ground I get to sit outside wif Akira. I did this several times as I sometimes forgot and san told me if I forgot I will go back to the computer room to think about it fur a while. So I spent my time in an out offur the room. At least I was not bored. 
                   
I went for a morning walk with san. We went out at about 9 am thereabouts. It was quiet but I noticed many children were out walking, going to school. San said they may have extra lessons. WHO needs extra lessons? I can't imagine that. Anyway I spent a good deal of the time running in and out of my carrier as I was not used to so much movement. San says maybe tomorrow we can try going to much earlier still. I am looking forward to that. It's a good walk anyway. 


3 comments:

  1. We so enjoy reading about how the purrsonalities there continue to intertwine...slowly more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are all keeping busy!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good time. Walks are nice! We hope you enjoy your time outside tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete