Wednesday, June 04, 2014

In Conversation

For today I thought it would be good to see where Akira and Tanaka are at being more friendly. Fern, our good friend who helps them through weekly reiki sessions said that last Sunday, Akira was not keen on talking. She wanted to sleep but she said she was ok. I told Fern that the 2 kitties had been having conversations with each other through the baby gates and I hoped they were not insulting each other. Akira, at one point, had tried to beat Tanaka up through the gates. Fern said she would ask them about their conversations.
(Fern)  "Tanaka said Akira said don't come near her and she's not scared. Then he said 'really?' You are not scared? But he told me (Fern) that he was purposely teasing her. Not that he's gonna actually attack her. Then Akira got angry. And he was teasing her that now she's so brave."
When I asked Akira, she got upset and said loudly that he should have left her alone!
On a more upbeat note...but only under my supervision

4 comments:

  1. It takes a long time for boys who like to tease their sister to learn that it is not such a good idea!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the reiki for? Is it helpful? I don't know much about you and your kitties yet, but I hope they continue to make progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These things take time, right? We are glad that there is progress, even with the teasing.

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never make a lady angry. Akira is just warning you boys. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete