Saturday, June 07, 2014

Saturday Easy

Today the day will be soft and the spirit easy. I hope it won't rain too much, at least not the whole day like yesterday. 
                  
                          
                              I plan to spend it sitting with grandma and
              
                          sitting in front of the little neighbour's house. 
                      
                                  I plan for investigations and 
         
           sliding around in my cube. San tells me to be careful as this is our last one. 
                              I plan to be left alone and some quiet time
    and  just being myself. But I hear san is going to spend the day with her friend from school.       
                                  Hmmm....we will have to see what will happen. 


4 comments:

  1. All your plans sound fabulous!

    pee ess: we may have some cubes that don't get played with--Mommy will check!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But all of you have wonderful plans,, XXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. We hope that your Saturday turns out just as you all planned it!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cater day is the best day of the week. Happy to see that you lot had a relaxing day. Me too. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete