Sunday, June 08, 2014

EASY PEASY SUNDAY

      Yesterday we finally had some sunshine after many days of rain. We all went out for a bit. 
       
It was not so wet (it did rain a little in the morning). I walked on the grass and ate some grass. But the whole thing made me a little sleepy and I actually has a very short nap in the carrier. I enjoyed it as there was a soft breeze as well.  My brother Tanaka investigated downstairs. So that came true as well.  Akira went out only for a minute. She did her usual turn-a-round.  I thought that was silly as I would have walked as long as san allows me to. I think she should give me all her walk privileges. 
I rested in front of little neighbour's house and played for abit. I was not worried that he would rush out as he goes for walks as well with his mommy. 
These plants were all furry clean and well-kept. I wonder if they are afraid to grow as I fink they need to grow up straight. Not like san's plants that grow every which way. There were no bugs here. I fink the downstairs neighbours expect their plants to be soldiers ;)
                 
I spent time with san sitting on her lap yesterday. This is what I call 'loving time' as we sit with each other quietly and san talks to me softly as well. I have loving time at the end of the day when everything has slowed down. Sometimes when san does work at the computer I help her with the mouse it keeps running all over the place. I tell it to stay! 
                   
          Today it looks like sun. I'm sure we would get more walks. They're my favourite. 





6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Have a lovely family day as the sun is out and San is in ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love seeing you enjoying your walks! Mommy wishes WE would use a leash, she'd love to take us up and down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos! It must have been delightful to nap in your carrier outside, Bujang!

    We have had very hot weather and are expecting thunderstorms this afternoon. #1 is keeping her fingers crossed they will hold off until Vidock gets his worout late morning.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad you had such a good time outside! It's always nice when it's sunny after so much rain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are great at keeping a close watch on your neighbourhood. Nothing is missed. Sundays are for enjoying nice long walks. Meow, From Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bujang looks so cute in the picture with his eyes closed and sleeping. We are glad you got to go for some walks after rainy weather. Your neighbors really groom their plants huh? You're right, the plants can really be like soldiers :)

    ReplyDelete