Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday Easy

Actually in our house every day is an easy day for us. But san likes to show a post on Saturday that shows us at our easiest :)
This is me being easy, sitting with family and watching tv. This is our coffee table. I know some cats who are not allowed on coffee tables but in our house this is ok. But only I sit on the coffee table though. 
I plan to get some time to sit here. There is always a breeze. I. An take things easy as Tanaka would be in my room instead or sometimes san puts him in my night cage, which is just beside this cat seat, for a short time so we can sit together but separately. 
I always take things easy especially on a Saturday. Maybe I would go fur a walk although sometimes I do not want to eventhough san tried to get me to go out. Sometimes a mancat just likes taking it easy lounging in the house. 
        But we wish for effuryone a Big Saturday Easy.  


4 comments:

  1. You three sure do easy well! You are EXPERTS, it appears. :)

    Have a very nice weekend, dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting ready for the weekend by getting an early start on my rest this evening (Friday here.) meow, and happy weekend, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in that last pic, Tanaka-Chan. You have the most expressive face!

    We are glad to see you all taking it easy today. We are planning to do the same.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all SO completely beautiful. My mom just gets all squeeeeeing over you.

    ReplyDelete