Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Tuesday Thots

*Tanaka: I am watching the new helper. I didn't like the old one anyway so its good to get someone new. Bujang was annoying sometimes (because of course he annoyed Bujang first). I am getting bored and I want to go outside.
*Info was from our friend Fern who gives them weekly Reiki and also talk to them weekly.

Our previous helper was rather impatient with him as he is a great snoopervisor and would insist on helping with the housework. Last year, we had some trouble with him urinating in my bedroom. It took us months to figure out what went wrong and who the culprit was. It transpired after much discussion with everyone in the house, that the only new thing was the helper had tapped him on the butt with the newspaper when she wanted him to get off the bed and other surfaces and he did not like this. Once she stopped doing this, he stopped peeing. Tanaka said the peeing was for me to know that something 'not good' is happening. He wanted to tell me about it.
I remembered last Hari Raya when Fern had asked the kitties about our guests. Bujang said that he was good and had gone outside to meet the guests. When she asked him if he was worried, he said he was worried at first that the guests would treat him 'disrespectfully.' But he told Fern they were not disrespectful and he was calm. He also said that 'mummy had opened the room door' for him to rest in if he wanted. :)

I don't really know what to make of this but nowadays I would just tell them straight away if I wanted them to get down from some place and gesture with my hand so they know where I need them to be. It has worked for me very well. I had also told the younger people not to touch the kitties roughly and to always walk slowly towards them. I think it makes others aware of what the kitties need as well.

3 comments:

  1. #1 says that one of the quickest things she learned when she got kitties was not make sudden moves if she could help it.

    You are lucky kitties i that San listens to you so closely, with Fern's help.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:36 PM

    Tanaka, you know how to register a wee complaint :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fern is very gifted and patient to hear your thoughts. Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete