Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just Because

 I am cute
The fur on my legs are growing slowly but well enough. I do groom them (too much san thinks) but just enough. But the fur on my belly is just the same - I have not much of it there at all. 
The stress stopper works well for me and my brothers. It allows us to just be. san sprays this in our spaces for everyone in the morning and at night or in our PTU when we go to see Adrain.

 This is what san uses for me in place of Clomicalm or Ovarid these days. 5 drops 4 times a day. san puts it on my ears and fur in the morning. Before she uses it, she taps it a few times on her palm and then rubs her plams together. I recognise the sound and would stay still for san to put it on my head, ears and rub it on my back. san puts 5 drops on my wet food for breakfast and dinner and 5 in my water bowl.
This is what I think san will be giving me now that my hair is growing a little and my confidence is also growing. Watch Out Tanaka!

Of course the flower essences go hand in hand with the vet, the osteopath and walks. She also gets time outside to walk about and hang out with family while Tanaka has to be in the computer room. Once she goes to the kitchen, Tanaka gets out and hangs out. So essentially every night all the cats are outside in their different safe spaces.I am glad its worked out a little better.
Bujang: They should both just relax san, like me. Do things slowly and think first before doing anything. I gave them advice already but kids don't really listen do they?

1 comment:

  1. You do look very cute Ms. Akira!

    Interesting about the essences. We had a huge fight yesterday between Tama and Da Beebs, so maybe #1 should think about that…

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete