Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday at home

I like watching You Tube videos of birds when san and grandma watch TV. I have my own TV and san has put all my favourite videos in my special folder.
I sometimes paw at the screen when I am bored so a new video gets shown - all by myself. No one can distract me with any bean talk. I usually give any bean who tries, my stare of surprise, that they would even try that trick on me! 
Once I am tired of the videos I would put my head on my iPAD but no bean can take it away unless I move away first. I have put in place all these rules with the power of my paw and sometimes teeth, but only sometimes. Some beans are very stubborn and hard to teach.
 I prefur snoopervsing. See that can of coke? I wonder why beans are so untidy.
These days, when san gets home early, I like sitting on the bed with her.

6 comments:

  1. We love that you all have your own special ways of spending your respective days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The power of your paw is awesome, Bujang!

    Tanaka-Chan, you keep things running smoothly, don't you?

    Ms. Akira, relaxing with those you love is just the best!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your own TV??!! Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful photos of the kitties. Just love Miss Akira's spots! Meow, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, you all are very different from one another... Must keep everything spicy at home : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Miss Akira's spots too! <3 Everybuddy has the household under control! xo

    ReplyDelete