Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Workout


    
Today san came home early, at about 4 ish. She rested for a bit and then she decided to take a nap. I decided to keep san company. I dun usually nap but I thought I would give this a try. You might notice the fan that is on the  floor near the mirror. San bought it yesterday as our ceiling fan went kaput after 6 years. It is supposed to ventilate the room. I really like it as it cools them room very well. I decided to groom before my nap as a mancat must  be neat in all situations. 
                  
Yup. This is one of the things that I need my long nails for - to hook them onto san's bed sheets. It keeps me steady and of course provide endless hours of fun for san as well. She sometimes have to sew the holes up. I am very careful to allow san to make herself useful. 
           After careful grooming of every part of myself, I decided it was time to
                                                    Nap


5 comments:

  1. Bujang, you are such a considerate kitty. We loved seeing your grooming session up close and we have to tell you that you have the cutest pawpads!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. First the bath, then a nap ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of you to allow san to feel useful! Mommy TRIMS our claws...spoilsport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH you darling! How sweet you are to your Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I see how much work it takes to be such a handsome boy! Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete