Sunday, February 23, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday

  
This week san was very busy with guests  and her student who was in hospital. So we didn't get to walk out much. Also many pawrents came to school for the annual parent-teacher meeting. I know my brothers did not get much time outside but when they did go out, they had a fine time. I myself went out into the living room later each day as well but next week would be better. Yes, although my legs are much better, san tells me my stomach is a bare as a baby's bottom. 
                                      
Nevertheless we had a good time this week and these are our pictures. The pigeons were not afraid of my brother Bujang and came close to him last week. But Bujang knows he could never catcha bird so he left the alone. He sometimes stalks them but he never tries to catch them. Tanaka just walked about along the corridor and met a sunpuddle. My pictures were taken yesterday when I came out to sniff at MY birthday presents from France but san told me I needed to share a few after I have chosen my favourite ones. She said the Chans gave us a Valentine's day present so it's for everyone of us. I guess it's fine. I am not a greedy cat as long as I get first dips. 
                            
            I had the first sniff. It smells of faraway places. I sniffed all round the edges carefully. 
 
WOAH! When san opened it, I was very excited to see what was inside. It is full of colorful packages and a note. 
See our stash errr...,presents!! There was even a picture is Sei-Chan in the box. She is a very beautiful kitty and I am pleased to have a note from #1 and a girl cat. I am the only girl cat here and so it is not all that much fun. San says we will open the presents after breakfast. I can't wait for that. 




7 comments:

  1. Oh, you are going to have a FABULOUS day...we just know it! The Chans are such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope that you will find something in there that you enjoy, Miss Akira! And the boys too!

    We love all the pictures!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great day ! The Poupounette Gang are pawsome friends ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sunday is going to be such fun, choosing from the box of presents.

    You are so sweet to share with your family

    Mungo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how wonderful and what a beautiful picture for you too. But I am anxious to know what you think of all the presents? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, look at all those lovely gifts. Ms. Akira! That sure was nice of the Chans. And how sweet of you to share with the other kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Presents! How lucky you kitties are. How kind of Sei-Chan to send you presents. Meow, jessica

    ReplyDelete