Thursday, February 06, 2014

Thursday Walkies

This post is rather late as san was tired and told me she would blog after dinner and after we were both resting in bed, just winding down for the day. 
                         
Today I went for a walk in my usual place. The days are now dry and we have not had rain for about 2 weeks already although our mornings are unusually cold. You can see how dry the grass is. I don't mind as I just like walking downstairs. I was walking towards the tree and san kept telling me not to go there but I was curious. 
            
                          I decided to see what was in the plate. 
      
As san told me not to eat them I merely smelled them. They were offerings for Chinese New Year and so had been under the tree for many days. San was surprised that none of the birds nor any insect had been anywhere near them as they looked quite perfect although an unnatural colour. 
    
San was much happier when I was rooting about under these bushes although she didn't know what I might find under them. I was happier as well as san allowed me to walk all over this space and didn't give me dire warnings.                    
                      
Then I found a sun puddle and decided to rest for bit to enjoy my day downstairs. It was a good day and san thought soas well. 


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a particularly delightful outing, Bujang! We had a lot of rain here today so didn't even get to go out in the run.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete