Thursday, February 13, 2014

Going Fishing

                                Sometimes I get tired of busting bugs...these days I prefer to just wacth them go round and round and round...
san told me not to go so close to the screen but how else do you get close to a bug?

So she showed me that I can also go fishing. 
                                     you can see my shadow paws here and the outline of my head.
This is a more exciting game as you can hear the fish swishing and also the splash of the water. I think there is an invisible cat playing the game with me as well. But you cant see me here as I was taking a rest.

ok I need to answer a question on how many I caught. Hmmm... san said I caught 101/2 and she caught 2. I am quite a good fisher I feel and I was only playing for about 3 or 4 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE that game! So, how many fish did you catch??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are MOST impressed, Bujang. You will have to teach San!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete