Thursday, February 13, 2014

Going Fishing

                                Sometimes I get tired of busting bugs...these days I prefer to just wacth them go round and round and round...
video
san told me not to go so close to the screen but how else do you get close to a bug?

So she showed me that I can also go fishing. 
                                     you can see my shadow paws here and the outline of my head.
video
This is a more exciting game as you can hear the fish swishing and also the splash of the water. I think there is an invisible cat playing the game with me as well. But you cant see me here as I was taking a rest.

ok I need to answer a question on how many I caught. Hmmm... san said I caught 101/2 and she caught 2. I am quite a good fisher I feel and I was only playing for about 3 or 4 minutes!

2 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

We LOVE that game! So, how many fish did you catch??? :)

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

We are MOST impressed, Bujang. You will have to teach San!

Purrs,
The Chans