Thursday, June 06, 2013

Thursday Morning Walk

san brought me walking early today. she only had her cell phone with her so the pictures are rather blurry. It was a clear cool morning with a lot of pigeons but san told me I cannot come near any one of them. Huh! That was pretty harsh!
 I saw a container and sniffed at the insides. san told me it was full of ashes from paper burnt for offerings. It was quite interesting. There were no roasted pigeons in it though. 
I also saw Ginger and san gave him some of MY food. I was not pleased and growled at him. See? He was nervous. Hahaha But then san bundled me into my carrier as she said she did not want me to scare an innocent kitty. INNOCENT my paws! He was on my patch.

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you got a walk in the cool morning air, Bujang. As for Ginger, please remember that you have San to love you and look after you each and every day, but Ginger probably does not. So it's good to be nice to him.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete