Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Inside

San says we cannot open the windows and doors for long as the dust is very thick outside. Last night the PSI was over 300! So san and I spent just some time near the door relaxing.
   Here I am with san just hanging out. 
I don't think we need to close the door now san. It looks ok. 
Are you sure? So we really have to close all the windows and door? 
       Ok. Hang on. Just one more...
Ok. I guess you need to do what you need to. But can I just take one more minute ?
        Ok. That is all I need. Time out !
The dust is getting worse and worse and pharmacies have run out of masks. It's also the hot season and so it's uncomfortable to be all closed up as well.  There seems to be no end in sight.  
Since I am a cat who lives indoors I do not have any business outside and so here I am with san on grandma's room where we had the A/C on. If not the whole house would be too hot. BUT that is no reason ...
                  to stop grooming.  
However I make it my business to keep an eye on the living room in case the pesky boys escaped from their rooms! Life goes on...

3 comments:

  1. We have been reading about the terrible smog in Indonesia, apparently caused by illegal forest fires in Sumatra. It is awful when the air becomes hard to breathe because of the greed and stupidity of humans. San is right, Ms. Akira, the door should remain closed for now.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know about your air problem from international news these days!! Stay in safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep your doors closed Miss Akira. This smog From those fires is frightful. Meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete