Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shenanigan-Time

When its shenanigan- time, I always make sure that the coast is clear and I appear to be 'innocently just watching'. This is a must as human beans are furry good at catching a cat who 'just wants to have fun!'. My motto for shenanigan-time is 'if you act innocent, you are!' Then I do what a cat must...
I sit in front offur the little gerl's room. I am doing nuffing! Just sitting. Hahaha...BUT I watch her effury move in case I need to persuade her to 'have fun'. I am a good bruffer who is looking out for his little sisfur. san told me that the gerl is older than I am but I don't fink so. I am BOSS so offur course I am older!
Sometimes san tells me to leave her alone. I usually do as she says when I know I am in trouble but neffur fear. I know san cannot resist my purty face...
Yesterday I was quite successful at getting my own pot of grass. I persuaded my little sisfur to run and so san had to put me in a time-out but I looked at her sadly. Then san gave me my pot of grass. I think this is good training fur san too. This is a universal cat secret - make your person reward you for the naughty fings that you did. I am quite good at this!
 Yum..yummm...yum...
san always gives me a pot just for myself as I lurve grass. This is biograss and san buys the seeds from the petshop. I do not like the wheatgrass from the supermarket. san says the reason I like my own pot of grass  might be because I like the smells of the sun and soil on it. It's also much softer than the wheatgrass. She needs to plant a new pot every 2 weeks.
san also broughted out our new cat seat as our red tent has gone to 'the dogs!'. She bought it using the many many papers that she had. san told me they were vouchers she got from buying us the many tins of cat food that we need. My bruffer Bujang sat in it first. I was not pleased as I wanted to sit in it. So when Bujang got up to eat, I activated my shenanigan button and....
 GOT IT. HURRAY!
For those offur you who are furry observant, yes, that grey cat behind me used to belong to my bruffer Toro who is now at the Bridge. san put him there so he can always be wif us.
Offur course I was furry tired after all that and had a good night's sleep dreaming of tomorrow....
san says sorry fur the blurry pic ...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:02 PM

    rocket u r a little devil in ginger suit!!! cat aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always make us smile, Tanaka-Chan! You are of course right that nobody could ever resist your sweet face! Do you like to cuddle, Tanaka-Chan?

    Purrs,
    Tha Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a little imp but a gorgeous one and no wonder your mum cant resist. My mum couldnt know .. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete