Saturday, January 26, 2013

Akira on Saturday

This Saturday I thought I would just post pics of Ms Akira hanging out in my room and hers. Although she now uses the litter in her night cage, she likes me to carry her to my room so we can hang out for a bit before everyone gets breakfast. I need to carry her, if not she would just sit on my feet and 'talk' to me  about it :) The first one is what she would usually do - roll about in bed. The fuzz is still hardly discernible.
 She likes watching the goings- on out this window. Actually its the only window we have. It overlooks the street and also of course the neighbours in the opp flat. She frequently scrutinizes the birdies in the windows.
 Contemplation
 A pretty profile
Hmmm...what are those moving things down there?
 BIRDIES!
 Her room overlooks the corridor. We now have quite a few flowering plants and since the neighbour's grand-child likes looking at flowers, Ms Akira inadvertently has new visitors as well.
 Pretty eyes on a pretty kitty :)
Please do not involve me! I am NOT here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of you, Ms Akira, and it's nice to see you enjoying the birdies.

    You're not there, Bujang. Right?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Akira, you have a really nice perch to look out the window. Someone has to watch for birdies and various sorts of little critters.

    ReplyDelete