Saturday, April 07, 2012

Saturday Sleep-in

The boys hanging out to catch the morning sun and breeze...
Close-up of the 2 brothers. They sometimes disagree and sometimes hang out together. This is a special times for all of us to see them hanging out so quietly together :)
Ms Akira as usual hangs out with me :)

I tried to change her kibble to one with no grain (2 different ones) but she doesn't like them. She still prefers the renal diet that they boys eat so I'll just continue with that :) since she is not allergic to that diet at all. She is now a little more laid-back although she does race about the house at night :)

4 comments:

  1. Special times, indeed. These pictures really made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to enjoy the beautiful weather!

    My name is Oskar & I'd like to invite you to be featured on my blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great way to meet new blogging friends. If you're interested you can drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to meet new kitties who are survivors. We have four special needs boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your lazy crew! As bad as mine, snoozing the day away!
    ~Trish

    ReplyDelete