Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thotful Thursday

I like sitting here, on top of this cupboard. There is only space for one cat so whoever gets here first, gets the space. It is also close to the window so it is nice and warm. I can get here from san's headboard as well. Its just a small jump away. Lazy afernoons spent here are the best. Its also quiet as no one enters san's room in the afternoon but me :)
I get to sit here every Saturday and Sunday as the boys would be outside in the early morning. This was last Sunday's picture. san wanted to have an Easy Peasy Sunday post but she had to get a haircut and run errands to buy cat food and such. Then she went to see a movie called Mirror!Mirror! She said it was ok :)
My favourite pose is always horizontal :) Aren't my whiskers nice? san told me to pose carefully so she can have a good picture of them. She wanted to get th other side but I protested and refused to do that! Enough is enough I say.

1 comment: